Orders, Delivery, Returns and Refunds
When will I receive my order?
- UK orders will be processed and delivered within 7 working days
- European and International orders will be processed and delivered within 10 working days
- Deliveries are made using Royal Mail and require a signature. Please use the notes box provided at checkout to detail any requirements should you not be in to accept your delivery (ie. Please leave at back door or neighbour). If you choose to have the parcel left without a signature we cannot be held responsible for any loss.
How is delivery made?
· Items are sent by Royal Mail
How much is delivery?
- Delivery charges are calculated based on your delivery address and the weight and size of the parcel.
- Ensure you enter the correct delivery information at checkout to enable the system to calculate the correct delivery cost for you and to avoid any delays.
- To calculate delivery add products required to your cart then in view cart enter details of delivery and select “Get Quotes”. The delivery cost will be shown on screen for you to select and apply to your order before you move onto the payment.
- If an error message appears when you click get quotes for delivery, please contact us directly so we can resolve the issue for you.
What happens when items are out of stock?
- Our products are controlled as closely as possible for stock levels.
- If an item is listed as Out Of Stock (OOS) online, you have the option to Pre-Order the item ready for when it is available.
- If you would rather wait until the product is listed online again, we expect to replenish stocks within 14 working days of OOS status.
- If you order a product that is OOS we will inform you by email immediately, where we can offer you a refund or advise how soon the item will be delivered.
If there is a problem with your item you can arrange for a return following the process as detailed.
- Returns to be made within 14 working days of receipt of goods
- A return request should be filled in online, advising the reason for your return - or you can contact us directly by email quoting your order number.
- Please advise us of your return request within 7 working days of receipt
- We will contact you to confirm action to be taken
- We recommend you send your return back to us using signed post
- Refund of the product will be processed once received
- A full refund will be made when goods are returned in their original packaging, not used and in good condition (unless the reason for your return is for a faulty item). The refund does not include delivery costs of the item.
- The cost of postage to return any unwanted items are at your own cost (unless the reason for your return is for a faulty item).
When you book onto an Ocean Walker swim camp you will have ticked to say you have read and agreed to our Terms and Conditions of this particular service.
Please see details of cancellation of a UK swim camp by clicking this link https://www.oceanwalkeruk.com/opencart/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=7
Please see details of cancellation of a Worldwide swim camp by clicking this link https://www.oceanwalkeruk.com/opencart/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=8
In the event that you require to cancel an agreed date for a 1-1 lesson with Adam Walker and move the session to a different date, the following applys:
- 72 hours notice of cancellation/change of date is required, upon which will allow for re-arranging of travel and lane bookings
- Fees may apply for cancellations with less that 72 hours notice. This will be confirmed with you directly at the point of contact for cancellation.
If you need to cancel your 1-1 lesson completely and do not wish to re-arrange for another date, the following applies:
- If you booked a session, wish to cancel and have not already agreed a date yet a full refund can be made if you notify us within 7 working days of making the booking.
- If you have booked a session, agreed a date and wish to cancel, fees may apply for loss of travel and lane bookings. We request that you advise us of this 7 working days before your session date. Any costs incurred will be advised in each case.
For the cancellation of an online service, such as our Skype coaching sessions, we require
- 24 hours notice of cancellation of an agreed date in order to re-schedule
- 7 days notice to cancel your booking for a full refund.
Payments are processed with PayPal.
- You do not require a PayPal account to purchase goods from this site.
- When it comes to the payment screen you will be given 2 options
1. logging into your PayPal account
2. Paying as a guest using your choice of payment method (i.e. VISA, Mastercard etc).
You will be asked to enter your billing details here and given the option to create a PayPal account by ticking a box (for future quick payment processing if you so wish). Alternatively you just enter your details and submit to process payment on your chosen card.