Physical Product Orders, Delivery, Returns and Refunds
When will I receive my order?
- UK orders will be processed and delivered within 7 working days
- European and International orders will be processed and delivered within 10 working days
- Deliveries are made using Royal Mail or Hermes and require a signature. Please use the notes box provided at checkout to detail any requirements should you not be in to accept your delivery (ie. Please leave at back door or neighbour). If you choose to have the parcel left without a signature we cannot be held responsible for any loss.
- In times of crisis (such as Covid-19), please allow extra time for your order to arrive as some delays may be possible.
How is delivery made?
- Items are sent by Royal Mail or Hermes
- For deliveries outside of the UK, where possible we will supply you with tracking for your order.
How much is delivery?
- Delivery charges are calculated based on your delivery address and the weight and size of the parcel.
- Ensure you enter the correct delivery information at checkout to enable the system to calculate the correct delivery cost for you and to avoid any delays.
- The delivery cost will be estimated within your basket, where you can enter your address for a more accurate fee. At checkout following entering the usual delivery information, your actual delivery cost will be confirmed before payment is taken.
- If an error message appears when you click get quotes for delivery, please contact us directly so we can resolve the issue for you.
What happens when items are out of stock?
- Our products are controlled as closely as possible for stock levels.
- If an item is listed as Out Of Stock (OOS) online, there will be two possible options for you. 1. Join waiting list – to be notified when the item is back in stock. 2. Pre-Order the item ready for when it is available. Not every item is available on pre-order. The relevant option will show on the product page.
- If you would rather wait until the product is listed online again, we expect to replenish stocks within 14 working days of OOS status.
- If you order a product that is OOS we will inform you by email immediately, where we can offer you a refund, an alternative or advise how soon the item will be delivered.
If there is a problem with your item you can arrange for a return following the process as detailed.
- Returns to be made within 14 working days of receipt of goods
- Please email us directly with your order number, item description and reason for return
- Please advise us of your return request within 7 working days of receipt
- We will contact you to confirm action to be taken
- We recommend you send your return back to us using signed post
- Refund of the product will be processed once received
- A full refund will be made when goods are returned in their original packaging, not used and in good condition (unless the reason for your return is for a faulty item). The refund does not include delivery costs of the item.
- The cost of postage to return any unwanted items are at your own cost (unless the reason for your return is for a faulty item).
- Please note that if an item is returned or a service is cancelled through no fault of the product or service provided, then the payment processing fee will not be refunded. Approx. 2.75% of the total value of your order, depending on the payment method and currency conversion this can vary slightly.
You can choose to pay using your credit card, debit card or PayPal account.
If for any reason you are struggling to make a payment on our website, please contact us and we can do our best to assist